For the Western Country Ranches HOA
CHECK BY MAIL
Statements of assessments due will be sent to all homeowners approximately 15 days before the due date. Payments can be mailed back with the remittance stub. Payments are Due on the 1st of the month, but are considered to be paid on time if payment is received in the management company office by the 30th of the month. Any account that has a balance due as of the 30th of the month will be charged a late fee in accordance with the Collection Policy of the Association.
ONLINE PAYMENT VIA E-CHECK (one time & recurring options)
How does it work? You can set up a one time or recurring payment using Union Bank Homeowner Online Payment Portal – FREE OF CHARGE.
What do I need to do? Visit UNION BANK’s ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
- Select the “Sign-In or Register” option to establish a One Time eCheck Payment or Recurring Payments (no fee charge)
- Note: You will need to create a login ID to set up a recurring online payment. This is NOT the same information as a Foster Management Login
- Type in your Association’s Name to select and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for the check to Process.
PLEASE NOTE: “Pay As Guest” for credit card payments is an option, but there is a $14.95 convenience fee per transaction and a $5,000 maximum per transaction, if you pay via a credit card with this service.
ONLINE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD
How does it work? You can set up a one time or recurring payment using the PayLease Online Payment Portal.
What do I need to do? Visit the PAYLEASE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
- You will need to create a New User Registration, or login for returning users. This is NOT the same information as a Foster Management Login
- Select your Association’s Name and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you experience technical difficulties, please contact PayLease at 866-729-5327.
- A small convenience fee is added to the charge to cover the cost of the processing.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for the Payment to Process.
PLEASE NOTE: Payments via E-Check is an option, but there is a convenience fee charged per transaction, if you pay via E-Check with this service. To make an E-Check payment FREE OF ADDITIONAL CHARGE – See ONLINE PAYMENT VIA E-CHECK option above
We encourage all homeowners to pay their assessments timely. The Board is willing to work with homeowners who request payment plans, but your continued efforts are necessary to avoid further legal action by the Association to collect the amounts due.